One of the most essential features of yard maintenance is taking down those hard-to-reach branches. A combination chainsaw and pole saw can provide you with the required improved reach and extra strength. Yard workers have turned for years to reliable Remington power tools for assistance. The very first Remington chainsaw was introduced in 1954, to the acclaim of woodworkers and loggers the world round.
Electric pole saws and chainsaws were introduced in the 1990s and had proven to be durable and efficient, and provide maximum power for whatever job is at hand. The Remington RM1025SPS Ranger has a handy 2-in-1 detachable saw, flip and lock clamps that secure pole length in a flash, all aluminum adjustable lower and upper poles that provide additional strength and reach, a sturdily designed anti-rotation pole that is perfect for stable use, and a guaranteed non-slip grip. Remington customers have been very pleased with this product overall.
- Combination aluminum and fiberglass pole is of high quality
- Less expensive than comparable gas and cordless units
- Saw is quiet and cuts most trees with ease
- Easy to use, clear instructions, reliable and strong
- Small enough not to have too much power or kickback
- Customer support slow to respond
- Blade end is bulky to reach into the tighter branch areas
- Mighty 8 amp electric motor powers the saw with 10-inch low-kickback bar and chain
- Detachable 2-in-1 pole-saw perfect for difficult to reach smaller limb trimming
- Easily detachable chainsaw consumes on average only 960 watts but is still powerful enough to tackle any pruning or cutting job on small to medium limbs and branches
- Chainsaw / Pole saw combo can cut branches 10' to 15' overhead
- Fully adjustable telescoping pole
- Simple flip-and-lock clamps rapidly secure the pole length
- Non-slip grip provides very comfortable use
- Chainsaw is quickly detachable from pole without the use of tools
- Anti-rotation pole has been designed for stable use
- Two year limited warranty
The Remington RM1025SPS Ranger 8-amp10-Inch Electric Chainsaw / Pole Saw Combo has a 10 feet long adjustable aluminum pole which provides an improved reach whenever you're trimming tree branches. It has an 8-amp, instant start electric motor that lets you saw rapidly through tree limbs, and a 10-inch low-kickback bar and chain that makes pruning and lopping simple. Once you're done removing branches from above, the simple flip and lock clamps on the pole saw allow you to disconnect the pole immediately and start right in on cutting up all the tree limbs that are downed.
The Ranger Electric Chainsaw / Pole Saw Combo switches from pole saw to chainsaw without the use of tools. The aluminum durable pole tree trimmer can reach up to approximately 10 extra feet, and the simple-to-use clamps hold the adjustable poles in place at almost every height setting. The 10" bar and chain are low kickback, which means that you can cut easily through those overhead branches. The lightweight 8-amp motor is optimized with tree trimmer power capable of cutting through most branches.
You'll be able to trim some tree limbs approximately 15 feet high (depending on the height of the user), and the useful flip and lock clamps will make certain that the saw is kept securely in place. When you're done taking down those higher branches, the pole rapidly disconnects, and you can switch to the chainsaw for slicing those already cut branches into more manageable sizes.
- This 2-in-1 detachable pole saw is the perfect tool for hard-to-reach small limb trimming
- Powerful 8-amp electric motor drives the saw with a low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain
- The saw has the ability to cut high branches 10-feet to 15-feet overhead
- Easy flip and lock clamps quickly secure pole length, along with nonslip grip for comfortable use
The Ranger (formerly called the Branch Wizard) is ideal for cutting and pruning. It has a trigger switch, a cutting thickness up to 9 inches in diameter, a chain length of 10 inches, a shaft length that stretches from 57 inches to 96 inches, an operating height up to 15 feet, and a telescoping bar length shaft type of 10 inches.
THANKS FOR READING
Fully 84% of online reviewers were extremely satisfied with this product, and would purchase it again and recommend it to friends. Seven percent of reviewers were moderately pleased with this product. They experienced problems with lock levers falling off during use of the product, and a vent underneath the saw filling up rapidly with wood chips that necessitated unplugging the saw every 2-3 cuts to clear the vent. Nine percent of online reviewers were not dissatisfied with this product, and would not recommend its purchase. They cited too much plastic on the chainsaw, faulty interior gears, and low quality construction as their primary peeves.