In the world of consumer power tools, Makita is one of the most recognized and most trusted names. The Makita brand has painstakingly built a reputation for excellence and quality, and each of the backpack leaf blowers they produce is both CARB and EPA compliant. Whether you are the owner of a professional landscaping company or simply a homeowner with a large yard, you’ll be thrilled at what the Makita name has to offer.
The Makita BBX7600N 4 Stroke Backpack Blower is one of the highest rated and bestselling backpack leaf blowers, and it has fared well in both professional and consumer written reviews. This model features a fuel efficient and powerful 75.6cc 4 stroke commercial grade engine that enables the unit to reach an impressive maximum air velocity of 195 mph. From its large capacity air filter to the padded lumbar support of the carrying harness, each detail of this model has been carefully designed and built by expert professionals.
Read on to find out more about what the highly rated Makita BBX7600N 4 Stroke Backpack Blower has to offer!
- The Makita BBX7600N is powered by an impressive fuel efficient and powerful 75.6cc 4 stroke, commercial grade engine.
- This model meets and exceeds all evaporative and exhaust emissions requirements set forth by CARB and the EPA.
- Commercial grade components enables this model to reach a max air velocity of 195 mph, a max air volume of 526 CFM, and up to 7,000 rpm.
- This product has only a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
- The price tag for this model is high compared to other similar models.
- It is powered by a 75.6cc 4 stroke commercial grade engine.
- Its automatic mechanical decompression provides for easier, quicker starts.
- A light weight of 22.6 pounds, coupled with its compact design, makes it easier to use in confined spaces.
- The easily accessible drain plug and oil filling port makes maintenance easier.
- The sparks plugs are readily accessible for quicker maintenance.
- Its high air speed (195 mph) and air volume (526 CFM) offer commercial grade performance.
- The large capacity muffler offers quieter operation with a noise output of only 76 dBa.
- An easily accessible cruise control lever and soft grip design reduce the amount of vibration when the unit is in operation – making it easier to operate.
Much has been made of the fuel efficient and powerful 75.6cc 4 stroke commercial grade engine this model has to offer, and rightly so. The newly designed engine offers quieter performance and longer run times. The four stroke engine requires no fuel mixing, which makes it easier to use and maintain. When compared to other models in its class, it offers better fuel consumption and lower fuel requirements.
Although the engine is what powers the Makita BBX7600N 4 Stroke Backpack Blower, it is certainly not the only feature worth talking about. For example, the blower’s decompression system ensures a simple start process, and the drain plug and oil filling port are placed where they can be easily accessed for maintenance. Similarly, the oversized capacity air filter is designed to extend the life of the Makita’s engine by effectively improving dust control. It is easily accessible and replaceable.
Unlike its two stroke predecessors, the Makita BBX7600N does not produce an odor of unburned fuel and oil fumes. In comparison to other models, it has a low noise output of only 76 dBa. The blower is operated by adjusting the throttle bar, which is what adjusts the wind force. Low speeds are recommended for grass and dried leaves; however, the unit’s higher speeds may be used to move dirt, gravel, sticks, and other heavier debris.
Although hearing protection is recommended, it is not a requirement. Reviewers have also praised the design of this model’s operator harness. The shoulder straps are well-padded, and the back panel is well-ventilated to improve the operator’s comfort. Users have liked the fact that the back panel also offers lumbar support.
- Powerful and fuel efficient 75.6 cc 4-stroke commercial duty engine
- Meets or exceeds EPA and CARB exhaust and evaporative emissions regulations
- Padded shoulder straps and ventilated back panel with lumbar support for improved operator comfort
- Large capacity air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
Like any product, the Makita BBX7600N 4 Stroke Backpack Blower is not without its faults. Many users have complained about this model’s high price tag, while others did not like that the manufacturer only offers a one year warranty. Compared to warranties offered by other manufacturers, it seems weak. However, despite these complaints, this backpack leaf blower is a top rated model. At the time of this writing, 85% of users had rated it four stars or higher.
THANKS FOR READING
On the positive side, the Makita BBX7600N 4 Stroke Backpack Blower is powerful and durable. The strength it possesses ensures maximum performance and enables you to perform yard maintenance quickly and simply. It is fuel efficient, and for a backpack leaf blower, it has a minimal ecological footprint. Each element of its design has been carefully thought out and executed. If you are looking for a backpack leaf blower that will provide you with many years of service, this is it.