Husqvarna 965877502 350BT Backpack Leaf Blower Review
Backpack leaf blowers are a relatively recent invention, but they have become highly favored among professional lawn care companies. There are heavy-duty models, like the Husqvarna 965877502 350BT Backpack Leaf Blower, that are now being made for residential use. These newer models are gasoline powered and are more powerful than their electrical cousins.
Exceptional yards require exceptional tools, and that is exactly what the Husqvarna 350BT is. Designed specifically for homeowners who have large acreage, they have become popular with professional yard maintenance workers as well. This model boasts a highly capable X-Torq motor, which produces less emanations and expanded force, resulting in better efficiency. The controls and saddle have been specifically designed to offer superb usability, and the throttle controls are mounted on the tube for easier access. The fan speed can be adjusted for easier handling.
The Husqvarna 350BT is protected by a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer, which protects it from defects in the workmanship and materials; however, when you register your product online, the warranty will be extended from two years to four years – making it an industry leader. A purchase of this model includes three, 32 ounce cans of Husqvarna pre-mix fuel. (Additional cans may be purchased separately.) This model is CARB compliant.
- At 22.5 pounds, the Husqvarna 350BT is one of the lightest backpack leaf blowers currently on the market.
- The all new, powerful X-Torq engine offers more power, reduced emissions, and better fuel economy.
- The load reducing harness features wide shoulder straps and a hip belt that is comfortable and well-ventilated.
- Three, 32 ounce cans of pre-mix fuel are included in your purchase.
- Because the pre-mix fuel has alcohol in it, the engine must be completely empty before the leaf blower can be stored away.
- The owner’s manual does not always provide clear instructions.
- This model can be used by homeowners and lawn care professionals alike.
- The 2.1 HP X-Torq engine offers better fuel efficiency, and decreased emissions.
- The harness features a hip belt and extra wide shoulder straps for comfort, weight distribution, and ventilation.
- The Husqvarna 350BT is CARB compliant.
- The fan speed can be adjusted for easier handling.
- A built-in air purge removes air from the fuel system and carburetor for simple starting.
- When the model is registered online, the manufacturer will extend the warranty from two years to four years.
The design of the Husqvarna 965877502 350BT Backpack Leaf Blower is intended to be user friendly. Built from durable and sturdy materials by a reputable manufacturer. It comes equipped with many features that will make your lawn care chores much easier and quicker.
At the heart of this Husqvarna model is its newly redesigned 2.1 HP X-Torq engine. With the power the engine provides, this blower can create gusts of air that measure up to 180 mph. Not only is this sufficient for blowing cut grass and leaves, but it can also move small to medium clumps of debris with ease. Because the engine now offers better fuel efficiency, you will be able to cover more ground with a full tank of gas.
One feature of this model that has been highly praised by users is its variable speed settings, which allow you to control how much air the blower is putting out. Use it on lower speed settings to move loose leaves, or crank it up to full blast to move around heavier debris. If you are facing hours of yard work, you can take advantage of the 350BT’s cruise control, which keeps your chosen settings locked into place until you’re ready to change them. This eliminates the need to constantly readjust the power settings.
Another excellent feature of this backpack leaf blower is that it is CARB compliant. What this means is that it meets and exceeds the most stringent industry regulations. Certain states, like California and New York, heavily regulate emissions, and this model is compatible with the heaviest regulations.
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and...
- UTILIZE FULL BLOW FORCE WITH MINIMAL ARM STRAIN: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to...
- LOWVIB: Dampeners between the engine and chassis effectively reduce vibrations
- ERGONOMIC HARNESS SYSTEM: Padded harness and hipbelt is shaped to fit the contours of the operator
Of course, no product is perfect, and the Husqvarna is no exception. A handful of users have complained that the owner’s manual does not always provide easy to understand instructions, and other users have bemoaned the fact that this leaf blower’s engine must be completely emptied before it can be stored away after use; however, this is a requirement for almost all gasoline powered leaf blowers.
Some users have also pointed out that it can be a bit nosy, but adjusting the unit’s power output can significantly reduce its noise levels, so this is not a deal breaker. Overall, consumers agree that it offers excellent performance and reliability.
THANKS FOR READING
Nothing is more telling about a product’s performance and durability than consumer written reviews, and the Husqvarna 965877502 350BT Backpack Leaf Blower is one of one of the highest rated backpack leaf blowers.
At the time of this writing, over 85% of reviewers had given it a four star (or higher) rating. Hands down, it is one of the best choices available for a homeowner who has a larger property or for small businesses. It can run for several hours without stopping and will certainly keep your lawn looking neat and tidy, and with its two to four year warranty, you can expect it to provide years of serviceable use.