All blowers are different and can excel in various situations. A lightweight cordless leaf blower is easy for all sized people to operate. A lithium-ion battery is eco-friendly, since it has no emissions, and saves you from having to mix gas with oil. It leaves no carbon footprint. The cordless benefits are very freeing. You can use a cordless blower anywhere, outside or inside, and use it in places where you could never reach before.
The 40V cordless GreenWorks blower comes with an Energy Star rating, which means that it reduces energy usage by about 35% over other conventional yard tools. Prospective buyers should keep in mind that cordless blowers will not have enough CFM (push power) to be able to move wet or damp leaves from a soft surface. It will be much more efficient when used on a hard surface.
A 40-volt lithium battery is interchangeable with many other GreenWorks tools. Compared to a NiCad battery (a battery containing a potassium hydroxide electrolyte, a cadmium cathode, and a nickel anode) a 40V battery will provide 3 times longer run time, and charge completely in about 90 minutes, compared to NiCad's 8-9 hours. Buyers can also expect approximately 2,000 charges on this battery before replacement is necessary.
The G-MAX cordless blower will work well on patios, driveways, stairs, sidewalks, gutters, garage floors, decks, doorways, stoops, workshop floors, pickup truck beds, and more.
- Works well for blowing out gutters
- Always works, and no smelly gas to mess with
- Handle is lightweight and ergonomic
- Perfect for blowing a small yard full, driveway full, or deck full of leaves
- Requires you to use a Greenworks charger and battery
- Could use some more power
- Supercharged 40V G-MAX lithium ion battery provides constant power without memory loss after a charge
- Variable wind speed as high as 150 MPH - Ideal for cleaning leaves and debris from patios and other hard surface areas
- Sweeper tip additional speed control offers better gathering and sweeping capabilities
- Robust, lightweight design for easy use and user efficiency
- This electric tool is extremely low maintenance and does away with oil and gas drippage during storage
- Two piece blower tube gives more control while gathering and sweeping
- Has a four-year limited warranty, but purchaser must pay return transportation charges
The GreenWorks 24252 G-MAX Cordless Blower is a variable speed dial gas-alternative leaf blower that has no pull cords or maintenance required. This 40-volt lithium machine is lightweight (3.3 pounds), offers an instant electric start, and has 50% less vibration and noise. This neighbor-friendly equipment provides approximately 30 minutes of run time on just one single charge (A 2AH (ampere hour) battery requires 1 hour charge time, and the 4AH battery requires 2 hours charge time). The dimensions of this cordless blower are 10" x 7" x 31" which makes for easy storage.
The GreenWorks Cordless Blower makes an excellent replacement for your gas-powered blower for small-to-medium projects in your yard. It's ideal for gathering and sweeping debris and leaves and will get the task accomplished efficiently and quickly, without the inconvenience of gas pull start cords, gas spillage, or ever running out of gas. With a variable speed dialable to reach 150 MPH, this machine provides the necessary power to clean up your yard without ruining either your friendship with your neighbors or your eardrums!
This premium lithium-ion blower allows you to focus on yard work, rather than on equipment maintenance. The only maintenance required is a battery recharge when necessary. One charge is enough to give you 35 minutes of quality run-time. If more time is needed, this machine is compatible with a G-MAX 4AH battery.
- High Performance G-MAX 40V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after...
- Variable speed delivers wind speed up to 150 mph, perfect for cleaning debris and leaves off hard...
- Additional speed control on Sweeper tip offers better sweeping and gathering capabilities
- Lightweight robust design for user efficiency and ease of useAssembled Product Dimensions 17.90 x...
The GreenWorks Cordless Blower has a low/high switch at one end of the blower tube. This is called an air diffuser, and it's used to control steam. Pushing it toward the rear handle narrows air flow.
THANKS FOR READING
At the time of this writing, sixty-nine percent of online reviewers are highly satisfied with this product and would purchase it again. They found this blower very powerful on the higher settings, and gentle enough to blow the leaves away from gravel without displacing the rocks at the lower setting. Twelve percent of reviewers were moderately satisfied with this product. They found this machine not powerful enough for a majority of jobs. Fully 19% of online reviewers did not like this product and recommended against purchasing it. They found it not up to the task of blowing leaves and found that its battery runs down too quickly.