A backpack sprayer is one of the most versatile lawn care items you can invest in. They are most commonly used to spray fertilizer or pesticides, but they can be used for a wide variety of outdoor and indoor uses. With many different options on the market today, it can be difficult to know which model you should choose. Each manufacturer claims to have the latest and greatest model equipped with the best spraying technology. How do you know which one will work for you?
You can start with researching what others have to say about the models you are interested in. The Field King Professional 190328 Backpack Sprayer is one of our most highly rated and best-selling models to date. From its comfortable, ergonomic carrier to the internal no leak pump, careful thought and consideration have gone into the design and execution of this backpack sprayer. Field King sprayers have long been the go-to choice for professional horticulturists so you can rest assured that you will be receiving a high-quality product when you purchase this one.
Read on to find out more about what the Field King Professional 190328 Backpack Sprayer has to offer!
- The shoulder straps are durable and well-padded for additional comfort.
- The unit is easy to assemble.
- This model pumps easily and can reach a maximum spraying area of 20 feet.
- A small percentage of reviewers have had the sprayer leak after a few uses.
- The tough 21-inch poly wand provides a generous reach and is crafted from high-quality Viton seals.
- Four different nozzles are included, and the sprayer can also be used with TeeJet nozzles.
- The pump features an easy access opening, and its seals can be changed as needed without the use of tools.
- The pressure chamber can reach a max PSI of 150 – 65% higher than other comparable models.
At the time of this writing, 74% of reviewers have given the Field King Professional 190328 Backpack Sprayer a five-star rating, with another 15% giving it a four-star rating. The general consensus among these overwhelmingly positive reviews is that this Field King model does exactly what it is advertised to do.
This backpack sprayer is capable of doing the work of both a diaphragm and piston sprayer, and it features an exclusive internal No Leak pump that guarantees that your clothing and back will remain dry. Regardless of the toxicity of the chemicals, you are spraying, you can rest assured that you will not come into contact with them. The internal paddles ensure that the materials you are spraying remain mixed and ready to spray. The pump is equipped with Viton seals that can be changed in a matter of minutes without the need for tools.
The 21-inch long poly wand can be used to treat those hard to reach places, and this model offers versatility in the fact that multiple nozzles are included in your purchase to maximize the number of applications it can be used for. The nozzles offered include:
- An adjustable brass nozzle for conical spraying
- A flat, wide fan nozzle that can be sprayed at an angle of 70 degrees
- A foaming nozzle
- A flat, narrow nozzle that can spray at a 30-degree angle
This model can also be used in conjunction with most TeeJet nozzles.
The poly wand features a trigger lock, which spares your hands from the pain that comes with holding the trigger in one position for too long. The built-in pressure regulator maintains a consistent, reliable pressure when in use, and when high-pressure applications are needed, this unit can achieve a max PSI of 150. The tank itself can hold up to four gallons of solution, making it ideal for small to medium sized applications. The tank also features a built-in carrying handle for easy transport and wand storage.
- Internal No Leak Pump design is safer to use chemicals will not drip down your back. Internal piston...
- Durable, 21 inch poly wand with the highest quality Viton seals can be used with Wet table powders...
- Premium, lockable shut off with brass components and an in-line filter.
- Easy access pump allows changing of seals in just minutes with no tools
Users have roundly praised the design of the backpack’s straps. In addition to the wide, padded straps, it also has a waist belt and a chest cinch strap. Combined, this design evenly distributes the unit’s weight across the body, which minimizes strain and fatigue when it must be carried for long periods of time.
THANKS FOR READING
In addition to its excellent reviews and solid performance, the Field King Professional 190328 Backpack Sprayer is equipped with a two-year, limited warranty from the manufacturer. Currently, this model is priced far below the cost of its competitors. A solid investment for any homeowner, it is guaranteed to provide many years of durable service.