A quick Internet search will show you that there are dozens of different models and brands of ATV sprayer to choose from. Each one has its own set of pros and cons and unique features. For new buyers, this has made shopping quite the headache. With so many options to choose from, how are you supposed to know which option is right for you? This is where the value of reading non-biased reviews comes into play, and we’re here to help.
The Chapin 97300 15-Gallon 12v ATV Sprayer is a new entry into the ATV sprayer market, but it is quickly developing a cult following. At the time of this writing, more than 80% of reviewers on Amazon have given it a four star (or higher) rating. From its double filtration system to its impressive spraying distance, a lot of thought and care has gone into the design and production of this product.
Read on to find out more about what all of the fuss is about!
- The manifold has an included pressure gauge for simple continual monitoring.
- Alligator clips makes connecting to the battery quick and easy.
- The sprayer’s tank has a 5-inch wide opening, which makes filling and mixing materials fast and simple.
- A small number of reviewers have stated that the sprayer’s frame does not hold the tank firmly in place.
- It's versatile configuration allows it to be mounted to any standard lawn tractor, UTV, or ATV.
- The 15-gallon tank is crafted from chemical-resistant, heavy duty, translucent material.
- This model has a 26-foot max vertical spray and a 30-foot max horizontal spray.
- An included double filtration system extends the life of the unit.
If you are looking for a simple and versatile dripless sprayer, then the Chapin 97300 15-Gallon 12v ATV Sprayer may be exactly what you are looking for. Configuring it is easy, and it can be mounted to most standard ATVs, UTVs, and lawn tractors. Produced by the internationally renowned Chapin International Inc., a manufacturer of both commercial and domestic sprayers, this model has been designed with a number of unique features, including an extended spraying distance and dripless lid.
The Chapin 97300 features a generously sized, 15-gallon tank. The tank is made from heavy duty, translucent materials that are both non-corrosive and chemical resistant. This makes it safe to use the sprayer with a wide variety of materials, including chemical fertilizers. The 5 inch opening of the tank makes it easy to fill and mix materials. The sprayer is powered by an excellent 12 volt, 2 gallon per minute diaphragm pump. The pump delivers an impressive 70 psi.
- Configured to mount to your standard ATV, UTV or lawn tractor
- 15-Gallon heavy-duty, translucent, chemical resistant tank with a 5-Inch wide tank opening for easy...
- 2.0 gpm, 12-volt diaphragm pump with quick connect alligator clips
- Maximum pressure of 70 psi delivering a 26-foot max vertical spray and a 30-foot max horizontal...
One feature of the Chapin 97300 that reviewers have particularly enjoyed is its 25-foot vertical spray and max 30-foot horizontal spray. Seven foot and sixteen-foot boom kits can be purchased separately for this model. There is also a double filtration system built into the design of this sprayer, which prevents residue from blocking its nozzles and increases efficiency and reliability while in use. This unit is also equipped with a reinforced, 15-foot hose. Other highlights of its design include a manifold with a pressure gauge, a Comfort Grip lock, and an adaptor so that it may be plugged into a cigarette lighter.
THANKS FOR READING
In terms of versatility, the Chapin 97300 15-Gallon 12v ATV Sprayer has a lot to offer. It's chemical resistant, non-corrosive, and has a large capacity. The 12-volt diaphragm pump is guaranteed to provide maximum pressure for all types of spraying. The steel frame and reinforced components will certainly provide you with many years of service. With an affordable price and backed by an excellent warranty, it makes an ideal investment for any homeowner who places a premium and performance and reliability.